Finally Fall!

Most likey because I'm an Autumn baby, having been born in November, but I LOVE FALL. The summer is often too hot and stuffy and steamy that it can get uncomfortable. But fall. Fall gives us those wonderfully comfortable cool days, the beautiful scenery of the colorful fall leaves, the nostalgic memories of back to school and hay rides and all the fun of pumpkin picking and Thanksgiving dinners!

This year I decided that I wanted to start on a collection of fall decor. Since Im now a wife and a soon to be home owner I feel this is my time to really up the anty on decorating my home!

Ive gotten only a few things but each is beautiful and adds such a fall-y feel to our home and I cannot wait to continue to use these things in our new home come auntumn next year!

Take a look
Pumpkin and foilage on the fireplce! Excited to add more in the days to come.

The beautiful candle holder in our entry way. First things you see coming up the stairs!

Vase centerpiece on the dining room table


And my absolute favorite the Welcome Autumn sign!
Yours Truly, Rachel Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear what you've got to say! Thanks so much for the comment!